Container train “Ust-Luzsky Express”
Regular transportation of containers by Express Container Train "port of Ust-Luga - Moscow (Moscow-Tovarnaya-Oktyabrskaya, Vorsino) — port of Ust-Luga".
- Economy on delivery cost from port of Ust-Luga to Moscow.
- Fixed delivery for long period
- Transportation of freights up to 28 tons in container*
- Fixed schedule: departure from Ust-Luga on Wednesdays and Saturdays, weekly
- Single export of a consignment from 1 to 124 TEU.
- Free period of storage in port of Ust-Luga – 15 days, in case of sending by container train.
- Free period of storage in Moscow – 7 days.
- Transportation in refrigerator containers.
* Loading weight including weight of container shouldn't exceed 30,48 t.
Terms of delivery:
- to sign a contract
- to submit application (in 5 days prior to date of sending).
- to provide us the original of instruction for drawing up of a waybill certified by agent of line (owner of container). The instruction is provided by e-mail after obtaining application from client.
- freight has to be struck off the register in temporary storage warehouse and carried out in port.
More detailed information: contacts.
Regular container train "Ust-Luzhsky", in commonwealth and interaction with OOO TFC "AVELANA LOGISTIC", began its work on October 26, 2013. The train regularly delivers freights in containers from port of Ust-Luga to Moscow. JSC “Sangate” is the operator of container train; OOO TFC "Avelana Logistic" carries out all necessary actions and procedures in port of Ust-Luga. Both companies are commercial exploiters of the train.
Transportation-forwarding company "Avelana Logistic" is founded in 2007. In 2013 the company carried out more than 17 thousand transportations.
Forwarding activity of OOO TFC "Avelana Logistic" is carried out within long-term partnership with largest sea and transport companies. It allows offering competitive prices and excellent service.
OOO TFC “Avelana Logistic” is included into Venta Group (founded in 1996) — first All-Russian customs representative. This fact gives the chance to offer full range of services in sphere of logistics and customs registration.
This service is rendered by the following regional offices:
- Regional office in Kazakhstan
- Regional office in Russia
- Regional office in Latvia
- Regional office in Uzbekistan(current page)
We will be happy to answer your questions
СП "MIS TAKA"
33, ул.Дурмон Уйли, 100125, Ташкент, Узбекистан
Phone: (+998 71) 2621868, 2621872
Fax: (+998 71) 2621868, 2621872
|Transportation of perishable cargo|
|Transportation of liquid cargo|
|Classification of containers|
|Classification of wagons|